UPDATE! The Annual RCDCU Bike-A-Thon is on Saturday, September 19 & Sunday September 20th, 2020. The Covid-19 pandemic has put a stop to the way we hold events and live our lives, but it has not stopped the need to continue to fight prostate cancer. Safety is the most important thing for our participants and volunteers so following the guidelines for social distancing the bike-a-thon will be a virtual ride for this year.
“Riding separately but together”
Options for the ride:
- Choose 1 of our 10, 30, or 50 mile amazing bike routes (routes are posted on our Facebook page).
- Ride in your neighborhood or your favorite route.
- Ride on your stationery bicycle or trainer
- Take a 3 mile walk in your neighborhood
- Participate from wherever you are.
Each rider/walker counts when it comes to helping fight prostate cancer. Funds raised will be given to the Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey.
Record your miles take pictures and send your photos to email@example.com or post on our RCDCUbike Facebook page.
All participants will receive a certificate and a 2.5″ inch cycling medal will be mailed